Monday, March 12, 2012

bald eagles, dedicated to a girl that told me to write about these animals



Bald eagles build their nests in large trees near rivers or coasts and the nest can grow to 9 feet and 2 tons! These flying animals eat fish, they don't normally eat chicken or the meat we do but they will take it if they have to. It will also feed on small water birds. Eagles and other birds fly south as the winter comes closer. These creatures use warm air currents to help them glide. The Bald Eagle is found from Alaska to Florida. That is only some facts about the bald eagle.

3 comments:

  1. OMG!!!!! I am Ashley the one who requested you to write this! Thank You Soooooooo Much!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You shouldn't be thanking me,I should be thanking you, and I am! Thank you! You inspired me! If you love bald eagles so much I have a website for you, decorah eagles, it has a live cam showing a family of bald eagles with babies!!

      Delete
  2. Hi......I heard that a girl named Ashley got to request an article and i think that it would be a cool idea if you started a thing on your website so that people can request what they want you to write and you could write it. you can have a new tab.... and it would say suggestions....and people would write their suggestions about articles that they would like to hear about.
    For example:
    I would love to hear an article about a forest and what animals live in the rain forest.

    ReplyDelete