Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Dogs

There is said to be 400 million dogs in the world! The pet dog has been one of the most popular human companions throughout history. Dogs do many jobs for people such as, leading the blind, hunting partners, police dogs, etc. Dogs could've appeared 15,000 years ago! There are so many breeds of dogs, hundreds! The most common breed is a Labrador. Labradors make wonderful family pets. Dogs have earned the nickname "man's best friend".  Dogs have better hearing than humans! They also have an amazing sense of smell! The usual life span for a dog is 10 to 14 years. Dogs are omivores, which means they eat plants and meat, plus grains. Dogs are fascinating creatures, I hope you love them as much as I do!

7 comments:

  1. This is such a cool article!
    Corinne you are the best detailed writer ever!
    You should defiantly write a magazine or book!
    Keep doing this website though cause i love to look at it, especially in the summer time when we do not have school. I can still catch up with some fats. When i get to school i a defiantly going to tell my teacher about you - because you rock! i am going to show her this website too because it is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah,
    Its your friend Katie!
    I agree when i go into school, i am showing my teacher this website!
    By the way-
    Corinne,
    you rock so much at writing stories-
    can i have your autograph-
    Because i know that you will e a famous writer someday.
    So plez let me have your autograph!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT ARTICLE! I totally agree with hannah and katie! ur an amazing writer! you really are very talented!!!!! can you write one on butterflys? they amaze me, and i wish i could learn more about them!!!! im hannah told me about this site kids from pa!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Hannah! I do want to be an author!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe you can get my autograph Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe you can get my autograph Katie!

    ReplyDelete